The final call! Your last chance to subscribe for 14th High-Rate Portfolio
Dec 15, 2021
As it shows several signs of bearish sentiment, the crypto market re-entered the “extremely fear” territory. Meanwhile, maintaining stable asset growth has become a topic for all investors. In light of this, Steaker launches our bestseller, the 14th High-Rate, from now until 2021/12/22 at 23:59 (UTC+8). It has always been the most reliable choice for adventurous investors, using a combination of self-developed strategies to generate an average APY of 25% over the past two years, even in a flat market.
Besides, this will be the final period for the High-Rate portfolio. In order to encourage more users to participate, we lowered the threshold from 10,000 USDⓢ to 3,000 USDⓢ. Also, we canceled the VIP qualification requirement, opening it for all users to subscribe. This portfolio will no longer be available after the subscription ends, so seize the chance while you can!
About 14th High-Rate
- Application Period: 2021/12/15 16:00~2021/12/22 23:59 (UTC +8)
- Application Qualification: None
- Minimum Investment: 3,000 USDⓢ
- Total Subscription Limit: 5,000,000 USDⓢ
- Contract Period: 6 months
- Supported Currencies: USDT, USDC, BUSD, DAI
- Start Time: 2021/12/23 15:00 (UTC+8)
- Penalty Fee: 10% of the original investment amount
- Stop-loss: 15% of the original investment amount
- Incentive Fee: 30% of interests
- Management Fee: None
- Redemption Fee: 0.2 % of settlement amount
- High-Rate is placed with a 15% stop-loss mechanism. As the trigger point is reached, we will immediately stop the portfolio and notify the investors. Steaker will deduct the necessary fees and return the settlement amount to your Steaker account within three working days.
- This portfolio will no longer be available after the 14th subscription period ends. Our team will adjust and optimize strategies and launch the new adventurous portfolios soon.
- Please consult our customer support at steaker.com from Monday to Friday 10:00~18:00 (UTC+8) if you have any questions.