5th Yield Farming will be open for subscription
Nov 23, 2021
Yield Farming has always been the first choice for robust investors at Steaker. Even though the crypto market fell into a correction these days, the APY of Yield Farming still maintains an average of 16.4%. And now, it will open for subscription from tomorrow until 2021/12/6 23:59, with a total subscription cap of 2,000,000 USDⓢ.
This portfolio includes multiple yield farming strategies on several blockchains, such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Solana, just to mention a few. In addition, the team dynamically adjusts the asset allocation based on market trends and strictly evaluates each DeFi protocol’s security before investing. Currently, the Yield Farming runs on AAVE, Curve, Compound, Balancer, Ellipsis, Orca, Solend, Mango, Raydium, and more.
About 5th Yield Farming
- Application Period: 2021/11/24 16:00~2021/12/6 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Application Qualification: None
- Minimum Investment: 3,000 USDⓢ
- Total Subscription Cap: 2,000,000 USDⓢ
- Supported Currencies: USDT, USDC, BUSD, and DAI
- Contract Period: 6 months
- Start Time: 2021/12/7 15:00 (UTC+8)
- Penalty: 10% of initial funds
- Maximum Loss: 5% of initial funds
- Incentive Fee: 30% of interests
- Management Fee: None
- Redemption Fee: 0.2 % of settlement amount
5th Yield Farming is placed with a 5% stop-loss mechanism. As the trigger point is reached, the plan will be immediately stopped and the investors will be notified. Steaker will deduct the necessary fees and return the settlement amount to your Steaker account within 3~5 working days.