Introducing 1st Quantitative Arbitrage
Oct 8, 2021by Steaker
As Bitcoin price surged above 55K this week, there seem to be signs of returning to the bull market by the end of the year. In response to the fast-changing market, Steaker launches the brand new adventurous portfolio — 1st Quantitative Arbitrage, a combination of funding rates and futures-cash arbitrage strategies.
The team leverages algorithmic and high-frequency trading (HFT) strategies to profit from the differences between futures and spot prices. We will monitor the market conditions in real-time and dynamically adjust positions to seize more opportunities to earn from volatility. By imposing strict limits on beta and leverages, we can avoid unpredicted market crashes and large swings in market prices and maximize profits with limited funds.
1st Quantitative Arbitrage is open for subscription until 2021/10/14 at 23:59 (UTC+8) and will start at 2021/10/15 15:00 (UTC+8). The total subscription is capped at 2,000,000 USDⓢ, do at your own risk.
About 1st Quantitative Arbitrage
- Application Period: 2021/10/08 16:00~2021/10/14 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Minimum Investment: 5,000 USDⓢ
- Total Subscription Cap: 2,000,000 USDⓢ
- Contract Period: 6 months
- Supported Currencies: USDT, USDC, and DAI
- Start Time: 2021/10/15 15:00 (UTC+8)
- Penalty Fee: 10% of initial funds
- Maximum Loss: 15% of initial funds
- Incentive Fee: 20% of interests
- Management Fee: 1% of initial funds
- Redemption Fee: 0.2 % of settlement amount
- 1st Quantitative Arbitrage is placed with a 15% stop-loss mechanism. As the trigger point is reached, we will immediately stop the portfolio and notify the investors. Steaker will deduct the necessary fees and return the settlement amount to your Steaker account within three working days.
- If you deposit after the application period, our system will automatically deduct 15 USDⓢ as a processing fee and transfer the received amount to your Steaker Account. Please pay attention to the deposit deadline to safeguard your rights.
- Please consult our customer support at steaker.com from Monday to Friday 10:00~18:00 (UTC+8) if you have any questions.