Introducing Steaker Capital, providing crypto financial service for institutional investors.
Feb 9, 2021by Steaker
2020 is the year that crypto investment went institutional, and it is not only a result of the financial and macroeconomic instability around the world. Fidelity recommended that portfolios consider a 5% allocation in bitcoin; the cryptocurrency market has become an emerging safe-haven. According to CoinDesk, some of university endowment funds in the U.S. have been quietly buying cryptocurrency for the past year. This may indicate that more and more institutions invest in cryptocurrencies based on fundamentals and long-term trends.
In 2021, focusing on the demand and potential of the global capital market, Steaker Capital is launched for providing crypto financial services for institutions. We provide customized suggestions on crypto asset management and investment for institutional investors, protocols, and high net worth individuals. Read below to learn more about our services.
- Fixed-income Products: We provide fixed-income products on crypto, including BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, PAX, DAI, TUSD and other stable currencies.
- Robust Products: According to your capital and risk assessment, customize products to achieve stable returns.
- Quant Strategies: To implement multiple strategies at a time, reducing time costs during trading and thus increasing interest rates.
- Collateralized Lending: A solution that optimizes the balance through stablecoin lending.
- Decentralized Finance: Integrates multiple DeFi strategies, including well-known DeFi protocols, such as mStable, Curve.fi, yearn.finance, and Balancer.
- Smart Contract: EVM compatible smart contract development, smart contract audit, token issuance, as well as the establishment of DeFi platform consulting services on Ethereum & Binance Smart Chain.
If you and your company have relevant inquiries, please fill out the form on https://steaker.capital and we will contact you for further consultation.
Introducing Steaker Capital, providing crypto financial service for institutional investors. was originally published in Steaker on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.