Attention, farmers 2nd Yield Farming is launched!
Jan 26, 2021by Steaker
According to DeFi Pulse, the total value locked (TVL) in DeFi protocols has reached 26.7 billion US dollars, which is breaking through a new record high. Nowadays, yield farming is no longer a niche. More and more yield farmers have adopted it as one of their profit strategies and are willing to take higher risks to seek higher returns.
Steaker released the 1st Yield Farming Project half a year ago. It results in an annual percentage rate (APR) of almost 70% during the past month－ that was a bumper harvest for investors. And now, we are launching the 2nd Yield Farming Project! From now on, it is available until 2021/02/07 23:59 (UTC+8) with a minimum investment of 3,000 USDT. The total application is capped at 500,000 USDT.
The Yield Farming Project is tailored for people interested in DeFi, but who are not familiar with blockchain and smart contracts. The plan’s strategies include allocating assets into many well-known DeFi protocols, such as mStable, Curve.fi, yearn.finance, Basis Cash, SushiSwap, and yVault v2.
What is Yield Farming?
Yield Farming refers to stake cryptocurrencies in DeFi protocols and getting governance tokens as rewards. There is a chance these “Yield Farmers” can earn a high annual percentage rate (APY) through the action. However, if they do not grasp the right timing for staking or trading, it may cause the yield to drop sharply and shortly. Therefore, it is difficult for newbies to understand each protocol’s complex principles and rules quickly, not to mention avoiding the risks and fluctuations in it.
How Steaker evaluates DeFi protocols
As DeFi protocols have sprung up on the market, they became easy targets to scammers and hackers. Therefore, Steaker is always cautious in protocol evaluation:
- Context of smart contracts
- Economic model of the token
- Protocols community/team management
The Steaker team will carefully review these three elements for users to earn profitability within reasonable risks.
About 2nd Yield Farming Project
- Application Period: 2021/01/26 15:00~2021/02/07 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Application Eligibility: None
- Minimum Investment: 3,000 USDT
- Maximum Application Limit: None
- Total Application Cap: 500,000 USDT
- Supported Currency: USDT
- Contract Period: 6 months
- Project Start Time: 2021/02/08 15:00 (UTC+8)
- Penalty: -10% of the original investment amount
- Stop-loss: -5% of the original investment amount
- Incentive Fee: 30% of interests
- Redemption Fee: 0.2 % of settlement amount
- If you deposit after the application period, the system will deduct 15 USDⓢ as a processing fee and transfer the received amount to the Flexible Project.
- Please pay attention to the deposit deadline to safeguard your rights.
Attention, farmers 🌾 2nd Yield Farming is launched! was originally published in Steaker on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.