Steaker Tutorial: How to deposit on Steaker
Jul 12, 2021by Steaker
Steaker now accepts USDT/USDC/DAI to earn on crypto. You can get these cryptocurrencies on the exchanges. This tutorial will show you how to send your cryptos to Steaker Wallet.
- Log in to your Steaker account and enter the page ”Wallet”.
2. Choose the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit and click “Deposit”.
3. If the cryptocurrency is issued on multiple networks, select the one you’d like to make your deposit.
For example, USDT was issued on Tron (TRC-20) and Ethereum (ERC-20). If you want to deposit USDT(ERC-20) to Steaker wallet, you will choose the ERC-20 deposit address. Be cautious with this step, as if you deposit to the wrong address, you will lose your assets.
4. Tap on USDT in your Wallet/Exchange and click Send/Withdraw. Paste the deposit address from the deposit page on Steaker. You can also use your phone camera to scan the QR code. Make sure to check how much withdrawal fee you’ll need to pay on the same page.
5. Confirm the transaction. Once you’ve sent it from your Wallet/Exchange, you can look at its status in a block explorer by searching for the transaction ID. For example, you can use Etherscan for Ethereum. You’ll also be able to see your incoming deposit under your Wallet Record in “Wallet”.